Friday 28 September 2018

Need help choosing a Drawing Tablet for 2D and 3D work.

Sorry if this is not the place to ask, if there is a better place I would be very appreciative for any help in that!

So I started University recently for Animation Art and for that course we will need to get ourselves a drawing tablet. Currently it's for 2D based art however my personal preference is with 3D and that will be what we will be working on staring the second half of the course and the following years.

We have been told to get as close to A4 as possible and if possible get one with a screen. Although due to the amount of brands and costs I have no idea what's best suited for me or what's worth its cost.

I'm also living in the UK so getting anything over seas will be difficult due to the mafia known as the royal mail.

my budget can go up to about £600 but I'd rather avoid paying as much as that if possible, though I understand having a screen plays a large part in its cost.

Thank you very much in advance for your time!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 28, 2018 at 05:04PM by Mr_StephenB https://ift.tt/2N7tN6v

No comments:

Post a Comment