Sunday 30 September 2018

How do you find work as a production designer? I'm not finding much...

I work as a senior production designer/product photographer and illustrator. I am out of work after being laid off from my last job a few months ago. I'm in California.

I'm getting into the job search, and I am noticing very little in the way of available positions in my lines of work.

How are people getting work? creativeheads.net is finding VERY little in my area. I have not found much else in the way of word-of-mouth and online.

Is there a current successful way to find work that I may not be aware of since I have not had to search in several years? Are most people working through contracting agencies now?

Thanks



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 30, 2018 at 06:22PM by spdorsey https://ift.tt/2P0Xx6X

No comments:

Post a Comment