Saturday 22 September 2018

Can I flip colors between two layers in Illustrator or Photoshop?

Hey all.

Just wonder; for smoother and faster action...Can I take let's say an Icon with 2 colors (Blue and orange) flipping the blue for the orange and the orange for the blue where ever each was before.

I realise this isn't hard to do manually with just one icon but say I have hundreds of icons I just want to select and flip. Is it possible to do so with some tool that identifies the nearest color?

Thanks!

PS: or two complete forms of vectors in the case of illustrator, or just colors close to each other in general in one single layer?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 22, 2018 at 09:18PM by MemoirsofCrime https://ift.tt/2OLEgWQ

No comments:

Post a Comment