Friday 21 September 2018

I really need your help Reddit, and would love to hear what you guys would do in my shoes

Reddit I would like to hear your suggestions on what I Should do or what you guys would do in my shoes.

I am currently looking into working at a new agency or just different location. My current employer hasn’t paid me in over a month and now I am way behind in bills and pretty bad in debt on my credit cards and to top it all off I am in the middle of wedding planning. All this stress is really pushing me down at the moment and I’m just in a situation where it’s just crippling. My fiancé has done an amazing job at helping out as much as she could but I feel like I’m holding us all back and also I really want to make sure the wedding it perfect for her. She has some amazing ideas but It’s really hard for me to be excited with the situation I am in.

I’ve been actively searching for work and just today a recruiting agency told me that one of the places I interviewed at was interested in having me work with them. This is a location I’m not too crazy about and don’t see much growth in career wise but their benefits are great and the pay is ok, they need an answer ASAP. At the same time I have a pending interview at an agency which I really would want to work at but that will be next week. The pay and coverage are also pretty good.

Ideally I would like to have the time to at least interview at the agency and then make a more informed choice next week but the staffing agency is really pushing on me making a choice now and I’m scared that instead of having two options I will end up with none and fall further into debt. What would you guys do in my shoes? How would you guys approach the staffing agency?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 21, 2018 at 08:03AM by ho-ac https://ift.tt/2xCsxCB

No comments:

Post a Comment