Thursday 27 September 2018

Help needed for girlfriend

Hey guys sorry if this in anyway breaks this subs rules I’m new here and just need some help from you kind folks. My girlfriend is in her last design class and she has to come up with an idea of a building that can revitalize a country’s downtown area. It’s a building basically that gets people to go to the downtown area again. Her idea just got rejected a week before her deadline and she’s freaking out. I told her I’d try to help but I have no idea about anything that has to do with design. I thought you guys might be able to help. Thanks in advance!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 27, 2018 at 04:10PM by Chelski26 https://ift.tt/2zzPGI6

No comments:

Post a Comment