Tuesday 18 September 2018

I Need A: Specialized Printer

Looking to print like 10 or less postcard-sized (4x6) designs that are highly, highly specialized (2-sided print, different textures, different finishes, sharp colors, custom kerning, etc.).

I've made the design myself but want to literally be able to pick certain letters that are glossy finish and 3-D embossed (almost like braille) others that are matte, all printed on a 2-sided textured card that's a high quality paper. I've seen it before in business cards but I don't know who printed them, all I know is its probably not goddamn Vistaprint.

Anyone know of a provider that could do it and who I could order from online or over the phone?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 18, 2018 at 08:17PM by i_fuks_wit_it https://ift.tt/2D9uHQc

No comments:

Post a Comment