Tuesday 28 May 2019

Designers that are involved with Music in a prominent way

I have a dream of making music and surrounding myself with good art. I want to know if there are companies/studios/people that serve as good examples of this in some way.

What I really want to know of, more than anything, is of companies that feature both music and art/design as products, not just as publicity or events, since this would be the rarer form, and I want to know if such a thing is really possible (of course I know that anything is possible).

That being said, I’d be happy to see any examples of any kind of involvement in both areas (art and music)

Are there any companies that sell in both of these areas? Are there entities that fund good music or good art?

Or do you know of designers and musicians who have collaborated?

Any of your favorites that you want to talk about?

Examples: Drake’s brand OVO

Stüssy x Soulection mixtape in 2014

I’ve been told that Brixton has involved themselves in music somehow.

RVCA does some stuff

RVCA event

KCRW is a really dope radio station out of Santa Monica that features design/architecture

KCRW also feature art

The Design + Music Industries are BFFs—They Just Don’t Know it. Yet AIGA’s newest program will bridge the digital divide



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 28, 2019 at 07:59PM by Create_Repeat http://bit.ly/2wpko4r

No comments:

Post a Comment