Thursday 30 May 2019

Will Miami Ad School teach me what I need to know to be a graphic designer?

I just started at Miami Ad School in April, wrapping up my first quarter now. I'm underwhelmed so far by the classes, feeling like I'm not being taught the technical skills that I'll need when I get into the industry. I chose it for the industry connections since I really want to make sure I get a job out of it, but most of the instructors have been ADs and CDs not designers. They seem to prioritize their art direction students and I'm worried I should have chosen a college certificate program instead. Any opinions or advice would be greatly appreciated!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 30, 2019 at 03:15AM by cripsypotato http://bit.ly/2I9zh08

No comments:

Post a Comment