Friday 24 May 2019

Sound design in vacuums

Hello designers. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about sound design.

I'm trying to take a leap into this subject by designing a guitar with a very specific sound signature kinda like a stradivarius but In guitars.

So I was wondering if anyone knows of a cad software or dedicated software for sound simulation, something I can upload my cad file to and simulate the sound or view where I should/could improve and perhaps have a sample of the sound.

From my very brief investigation I found this: https://www.dasaudio.com/en/support/client-support/sound-design-projects/simulation-programs/

But I just wanted to know if you guys have any suggestions or better alternatives.

TLDR: I'm looking for a software that can help me simulate and/or preview the sound an object makes and how different modifications to it improve and/or change the sound of it.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 24, 2019 at 09:32AM by Mrhorny247 http://bit.ly/2K0lfjL

No comments:

Post a Comment