Friday 31 May 2019

How do you set up your files for vehicle decal?

Hey guys,

I'm a design student and one of my relatives have asked if I can design them a few decals for their business vehicles. I'd love to do them, but I'm unsure of where to start.

I'm aware that I need to do things like outline strokes/text and create a dieline. But what do I do before that. Do I set the file up to be scaled to size? Do I need to do the design on a vehicle template almost as if it were a mockup? If so, where do I get the templates?

I realise these are probably really basic questions, but I just want to be 100% sure. If you could let me know or even link me to a video that explains/shows it done, that'd be extremely appreciated.

Thanks in advance!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 31, 2019 at 07:37AM by andy3172 http://bit.ly/2JOb2rn

No comments:

Post a Comment