Thursday 30 May 2019

Kid with Adobe - what now?

Hi reddit

I’m a high schooler who saved up for the Adobe creative suite and am looking for ways to capitalize. I’ve had some small success with Society6 and Designcrowd, but I feel that those may not be the best way to invest time and effort. I am willing to learn anything from font creation to stock photography, and my current strongest skills are photoshop painted illustrations and vector icons. I have no social media outside this reddit, but will consider setting up business accounts to advertise.

What is the smartest way to go about earning? Should I try Redbubble or Etsy? Should I focus on building a solid S6 brand? Or build my own website? Thank you for your help.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 30, 2019 at 06:27PM by Anotherotter9 http://bit.ly/2Xc9bzM

No comments:

Post a Comment