Friday 24 May 2019

Personal vs Professional Instagram?

After working at a company for two years, I recently started out as a freelancer. The services I want to provide are graphic design, photography and video work. But I also feel that photography and the other creative project are different kinds of work that kinda disturb each others strengths. I want to tell a story with my photography account.

So my idea now is creating two separate accounts: one where my personal life and other photography have the main focus (with little editing on top of it to make my feed cohesive and arty). The other one could be more focused on my actual work projects and digital work like graphic design and videos.

The one thing I'm still not sure about, is that I already have lots of people who are familiar with my first account that has close to 1000 followers and that posting everything on that account would have more reach, rather than starting over with a complete new account.

I'm just curious to hear what your opinion would be on this matter. Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 24, 2019 at 09:51AM by Mylotix http://bit.ly/2YLGPNm

No comments:

Post a Comment