Sunday 8 May 2016

Graphic Design Vlog

So let me start by saying I'm not an expert, but I professionally work in the industry for a large company full-time and some small but cool companies part-time. I work doing Graphic Design, Illustration, and some small Video production work. I really want to start a vlog to start talking about design, sharing design and hopefully growing and learning more about design. If I was to do something like this I would be curious to know what you guys think is important to know, what you would want to know, or things you have not yet seen that you would want to see. Or any feedback about this project at all. :) thanks!!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 08, 2016 at 11:34PM by brentrbates http://ift.tt/1VPBvV6

No comments:

Post a Comment