Monday 16 May 2016

Let's talk about the legality of using logos in design proposals.

I'm a subcontractor doing some design work for a contractor hired by non-profit hired by a big, well-known company with a well-known logo. Yes, three steps down the food chain. My client has asked me to use the company logo in some design proposals. Question is, can I face legal action for this?

I've spent a few minutes googling for a case like this one, but can't find anything similar; If anyone's heard of such a case, please direct me to the details. I will, of course, ask my client about this directly, but it would be good to get a second opinion anywhere I can.

Thanks in advance for any relevant replies.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 16, 2016 at 08:32AM by atlantic_specific http://ift.tt/1Tgmypp

No comments:

Post a Comment