Thursday 19 May 2016

Linotype FontExplorer vs Font Book in OSX – Opinions?

I'm just doing a clean install of my entire system (because apparently I did something awful in a previous life) and I'm having a look at font book vs Linotype FontExplorer. I've been using that latter for many years but I'm worried at some point it will become incompatible. There doesn't seem to have been an update in 8 years. What do you folks use to manage large font libraries? Do font books smart lists actually work (it would be nice if it automatically grouped sans-serif etc.) I'd miss previewing specific letter combinations before actually activing fonts which linotype is great at. What do we think?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 19, 2016 at 06:15PM by nem0fazer http://ift.tt/27EmOIi

No comments:

Post a Comment