Monday 2 May 2016

Question regarding the genre of Daisuke Kitagawa's work.

Hi there,
Im working on my analysis of design movements and influential designers and i've come across a bit of a bump in the road.

Would Neo Futurism and Organic Architecture be considered similar design movements, and would Daisuke Kitagawa's work be considered Neo Futurism, Minimalism or Organic Architecture. I cant find anywhere that specifies what his work would be categorised as and these are the three movements that I thought were most similar. I know for a fact that Eero Saarinen's work is Neo-Futurism and when i compare the two's works they look similar but I don't want to proclaim something that is false.
What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 03, 2016 at 04:45AM by insert-amusing-name http://ift.tt/1SJR9Lz

No comments:

Post a Comment