Sunday 15 May 2016

[Request] I'm getting a tattoo this week and need your help! Can anyone help me design this ambigram concept?

Hey /r/ Design!

This is a bit of a shot in the dark, but hey, if I'm going to get a meaningful tattoo on my body, why not deepen the meaning by having it designed by the incredible folks of the reddit community!

With that said, here's the concept (with a bit of background):

I'm an entrepreneur of sorts, and quit living the "safe" life to pursue doing what I love (gave up a comfortable salary and took a self-funded leap of faith to make my dreams a reality), so with that said this quote very strongly applies to my life:

"everyone thinks you're reckless and stupid until you succeed".

the tattoo I'm getting would be of the words "reckless" and "stupid" - one on each forearm...but the words are obviously not enough alone - what makes this far cooler of a concept is to make it an ambigram; this way, people who see the tattoo immediately see reckless and stupid (and may certainly be quick to judge like most people for my career decisions), but what I see looking down is quite the contrary (and only a positive reinforcement - plus once you get to know me and literally get my perspective you'd begin to see it too)...still thinking of what words I'd want, but obviously along the mindset of "logical" and "inspired".

Would love to see who can come up with something great here, and hey - no better prize than a permanent one!

Cheers!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 16, 2016 at 01:52AM by MumfordandYourMom http://ift.tt/1sg5Qzn

No comments:

Post a Comment