Tuesday 10 May 2016

Would anyone be interested in buying my Wacom Intuos Pro (large) graphics tablet?

I bought this because I thought I'd be doing a lot of work that would be easier with a pen and tablet, but I ended up not going that direction. It's used, but only has about 24 hours of actual usage time. The rest of the time it's been inside the original packaging (for the past year and a half or so).

As for the cost, please send me offers. (Keep in mind it still retails for $500 USD)


Date Purchased: September 17, 2013 - Model: PTH851

I still have the Amazon email invoice and here are some pics:



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 10, 2016 at 07:53PM by vBass http://ift.tt/1rRA6QS

No comments:

Post a Comment