Wednesday 14 September 2016

How to frame the state of South Carolina?

I design t-shirts for an organization and have run into an issue.

The back design of our newest shirt will have the outline of South Carolina (basically an upside down triangle shape) and I'd like to frame that shape with a border around the back of the entire shirt.

Currently we are using a circle shape, though I'd prefer a rectangular border. My concern with surrounding the somewhat organic shape of SC with a rectangle is that the shapes will not compliment each other.

If you'd like a picture of the current proof, I can DM it to you.

Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 14, 2016 at 05:54PM by themadmex http://ift.tt/2cxpJub

No comments:

Post a Comment