Wednesday 23 November 2016

Can I hire you to Design a wall Mural?

I run a small business. And we just moved into a new office space that has a big empty ulgy white wall. it's 20' wide by 18.5' tall.

We had an old mural in a previous space that I had put together in photoshop, and clients loved it, but we want to step up the artistic value of it, and it's just beyond my abilitlies.

We're a young, tech-focused company, and we have a few ideas and a few elements we need to have included, but largely you'll be given free reign.

I'm ideally looking to spend around $500.

If interested please let me know, send me some samples, etc...

And if this is the wrong place to post this, sorry in advance, please direct me to a more appropriate venue.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 23, 2016 at 07:27PM by Idoitin4k http://ift.tt/2gidgAb

No comments:

Post a Comment