Monday 21 November 2016

Need help with a project

I have an assignment to make a <5min. film, and in it I have to "comment a brand" (that's the best translation I can come up with since it's hard to translate it from my language).

Basically it has to be a positive/negative/neutral comment on a brand we choose. We are free to do anything as long as we stick to the topic, so it can be animation, stop-motion, experimental, whatever.

Now I'm not even sure if I know what exactly can be percieved as a brand anymore. Apart from companies and products, could it be a person, a band, a movie, a video game maybe? I sort of understand the assignment but still, I could use some examples (of videos "commenting brands") because I'm having a hard time doing research on this topic.

I know this is more related to filmmaking and production but this was an (optional or however you call it) subject and I'm actually a design student. I chose the subject thinking I'd sometimes get a little break from other design subjects but since we're design students I guess that's why they gave us a design-related assignment and that's why I'm posting here and not in a filmmaking subreddit.

Anyway, I would appreciate some links and advice if possible.

Thank you.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 22, 2016 at 12:41AM by Monsteroustickalotis http://ift.tt/2fzn2dI

No comments:

Post a Comment