Tuesday 22 November 2016

Idea for a project

Hello reddit I am in desperate need of an assignment for my exam, we have to cover 4 pillars of graphics design, (workflow, design, typography and digital photo retouching/composting) I work in the printing industry and cover basically only workflow, however I have 3 of 4 down, but I am completely blank as to what I should do for my photo retouching/composting. I've trawled r/retouching and r/photoshopbattles for inspiration but have come up short.

It needs to be applicable in the real world i.e. no memes and stuff like that, but could be things like poster designs, dvd covers or along those lines, any ideas of what I could do?

Apologies if this isn't the proper subreddit for this, but kinda desperate at this point



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 22, 2016 at 01:51PM by Iwouldliketoorder http://ift.tt/2fNPDPn

No comments:

Post a Comment