Tuesday 29 November 2016

Question: making a transparent .tif file with a 300 dpi and converting from rGB to cMYK?

One of our partner organizations is trying to redo some of their branding and needs our logo in a .tif or .png format in the CMYK color model and with 300 dpi. I have figured out how to convert to .png and/or .tif (though I can't seem to keep the transparent background with the .tif so idk). I have figured out the 300 dpi. I cannot figure out how to convert to CMYK AND a .png/.tif AND the 300 dpi.

I'm using Gimp, pixlr, canva, basically anything free. Can someone walk me through this?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 30, 2016 at 01:15AM by otterpopemo http://ift.tt/2g3TEN1

No comments:

Post a Comment