Monday 21 November 2016

Family Restaurant Menu Design help

I'm needing to redo a menu for my family restaurant. It's so horrific right now it hurts my eyes to see. It's been done on Word by someone who does not know how to use Word and has no sense of design. It's also a large menu and needs to be editable regularly.

I've posted before about this topic and was linked to Canva and am about to give it a go. Are there any templates I can use for family-style restaurants or other designs that are well done I can look at? Is there a standard font/size I should be using for descriptions, prices, headings and names?

The menu itself is huge and has lots of different sections and variations on items. I know that in itself is a problem, but it's part of what we're known for and not exactly easy to back out of it.

Long story short, I have no idea what I am doing and am looking for some sort of guidance I can read up on. =/



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 21, 2016 at 10:42PM by Vinceisg0d http://ift.tt/2fz7FC6

No comments:

Post a Comment