Thursday 24 November 2016

Should I have a designed resume for UX applications?

I'm currently applying to UX research and design, product design, and web design positions. I graduated a couple of months ago with a computer science degree and a minor in psychology and cognitive science.

My question is: Should I have a cool/designed resume like I see a lot of graphic designers using on Dribbble? Currently, mine is a simple, black-and-white resume with a nice modern font.

Should I use the black and white one for research positions, and a color/designed one for all design positions?

Thanks.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 24, 2016 at 01:39PM by bamboo84 http://ift.tt/2gjKTy4

No comments:

Post a Comment