Thursday 16 March 2017

What are some good questions to ask a university interviewer?

Hey there, I've got an interview at my first choice university for Graphic Design, I'm happy with my portfolio and I can justify the decisions i've made easily, it's just asking them questions that I seem to struggle with. I'm sure I have questions but most of the time I'm more worried about impressing them instead of asking them questions, which I've been told is very important, and I can never for the life of me thing of something to ask that is likely to important to know, as I say, I find myself distracted by pressure. One question I do have in mind is in regards to career developing skills, and what sort of skills i'll be acquiring during during my time there, but i'd like some ideas for some more. Are there any things you wish you would have known before going to uni that would be of importance? General discussion is also great, If you have any tips for the Graphic Design interview that'd also be greatly appreciated. Thanks.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 16, 2017 at 10:30PM by EpicMilk123 http://ift.tt/2my8bml

No comments:

Post a Comment