Friday 23 June 2017

Have a desire to pursue Design, but am being put off by the difficulty to find work/low average income.

Hello all,

I am an 18 year old currently working a gap year, who will be attending University next year here in Aus. I've struggled for years on what I want to do with my life, and I think Design (mainly Graphic but I'm open) is the path is want to take.

However, I see so many posts and stories both on here and elsewhere on the internet about the difficulty to find work in the field, as well as the lower income then other similar degrees may provide.

Can anyone provide any clarification, or experience they had once graduating? Or anyone in Aus who is currently working the field, I'd love to hear anything you have to say about it.

Thank you all so much, a very good community here and it's very inspiring seeing all the great work which gets posted.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 24, 2017 at 01:17AM by KB_Bro http://ift.tt/2sLkVLq

No comments:

Post a Comment