Wednesday 14 June 2017

So I have a sweet brand and logo, now how can I monetize that beyond my product?

Probably not the right place but I'm wondering about monetizing my branding. Originally I'm a small time coffee roaster, but most people I have talked to and have come to me always say the same thing, "I love your branding and name". I want to be able to monetize this but am not sure where to begin. The idea for me goes straight to skateboard/sports apparel, take for instance DC Shoes sure they sell shoes but they also monetize themselves with shirts, branded accessories, etc. and they are everywhere, not just in the relm of extreme sports. Most people recognize the brand but not necessarily for the shoes they make but because they are cool and the things they produce are cool. Again not sure if this is the right place but any insight would be awesome.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 14, 2017 at 02:52PM by booradly http://ift.tt/2sov961

No comments:

Post a Comment