Friday 16 June 2017

I am a musician who needs a designer for a mask, Japanese inspired.

Im a musician who is looking for someone to design a mask and or outfit but mostly the mask. I need it to be similar to the no-face man from spirited away. I only want it to be inspired not a rip off, a minimalistic white mask only using black lines and dots.

The costume will be a black one accentuating the mask. I need it to be easy to wear the material must breathe or be light as I will be moving around a lot in it and I dont want to feel my hot breath on myself and feel sweaty. I would like it to be light and breathable. It's a weird request, we are an instrumental act and im looking for a stage persona that is minimalistic as the guitar player. Think slash but Japanese inspired, young and instrumental.

Thanks!

Ishu



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 17, 2017 at 05:40AM by Bluemoo25 http://ift.tt/2txtybF

No comments:

Post a Comment