Tuesday 12 September 2017

Good Projects for coding? (Design Portfolio)

Hello, I'm a Bachelor Student Multimedia Design.

I'm looking for some projects to put in my portfolio. Especially coding related.

At the moment I'm trying to write an interactive website, which helps you creating a application letter. Though I'm not exactly sure if this is what companies want to see.

I want to specialize in IxD, I enjoy things like, flowcharting, human behavior, laddering interviews, research. So I'd like to help creating programs such as Netflix and Spotify, etc. But also more serieus programs, such as software that will be used in hospitals, education, etc.

Anyone got any insights?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 12, 2017 at 11:47AM by xynaxia http://ift.tt/2jlc2Xz

No comments:

Post a Comment