Monday 4 September 2017

Have a task i can't do. Help? Making these semi rings exact distance and height apart.

Here's what I mean

So I have to get this exact amount of semi circle spaced out evenly from each other and all exactly the same height upwards. This includes the underlying semi circles in their specific places.

I've attached a link to the actual psd file so it might be easier for someone to help me out. The general size of this entire piece needs to stay the same, but the semi circles can be shifted in size a bit if they need to be in order to fit the specifications.

It has to specifically be 13 semi circles around, with two underlying semi circles on either side of the top one, and 8 underlying semi circles starting from the bottom one. You see how I'm having trouble. And I'm horrible at using the grids and guides.

I'm pretty desperate here, so any help is welcome.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 05, 2017 at 04:49AM by Xmenblue http://ift.tt/2gA64Of

No comments:

Post a Comment