Friday 8 September 2017

How to position yourself in project groups?

Hello, I do a bachelor in UX design.

Usually I'm someone who takes the leader role quite often with school projects, which works with most random groups, because most wish to be led rather than to lead, and usually it seems to work.

This time however I've assembled my own group. We're a group of 4 and 2 of those I consider to be much more experienced than me with project groups. These two are also people who took the leadership role on their previous projects.

So when I try to take some 'control' I do get a vibe they're not really open for it. So my question, what is the best position for me to take to increase teamwork?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 08, 2017 at 04:14PM by xynaxia http://ift.tt/2gPacKm

No comments:

Post a Comment