Friday 8 September 2017

Who still uses CS6

I do 75% of my work at a company that provides hard and software.

Since my freelance work doesn't require the exchange of open files I don't have to use CC. Therefore the investment in CC isn't economically sensible.

I would love if there was a design standard cc with just IN, IL and PS for like 20-30/month. I mean they already have the photography bundle with PS and LR. So it's not unthinkable...

I know CC makes a lot of sense for a lot of people but my use case makes it really unattractive. I guess I'm stuck with cs6 indefinitely ;)

(Repost due to missing flair, which i couldn't find to do on the reddit app?!)



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 08, 2017 at 09:33AM by ra66itz http://ift.tt/2vSuMnh

No comments:

Post a Comment