Wednesday 15 November 2017

How can I better understand how a color on my screen would show up on print material?

Hello all, first - I'm sorry if this question isn't appropriate for this sub, if it's an issue, I can remove. (I'm new to the sub)

second - I'm sorry again, I'm not a designer but have this question that I hope and believe may be appropriate here.

I'm trying to find a color that is the closest to the color of copper cookware.

I pick what I think is a good representation on my screen but when I print them, they are looking either too orange or too pink. I was wondering if there's any advice you can give? (perhaps you somehow have experience with this and you know exactly what the color should be)

Thank you



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 15, 2017 at 07:17AM by jusdifferent http://ift.tt/2zYYuss

No comments:

Post a Comment