Tuesday 14 November 2017

Questions for those who design/illustrate on an iPad or similar?

I've seen a recent influx of designers who use the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil to do their work, using the photoshop app, ProCreate, or other apps. I definitely want to eventually get a tablet for my design and illustration work (right now I have a very old Wacom Bamboo and I want to upgrade), but I have a few questions. If there's a sub better suited to answer this please let me know!

Which is your favorite? Is the iPad Pro the one I should get, or do older iPads do the trick- what's the difference?

What about Microsoft or other brands?

What's so great about the Apple Pencil?

Favorite apps?

Thank you!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 15, 2017 at 03:36AM by laur38 http://ift.tt/2zEndlo

No comments:

Post a Comment