Wednesday 1 November 2017

Webflow - Web design and cms

I just stumbled upon Webflow and had a read through their promotional spiel on their website.

Honestly it seems like a really useful tool for developing websites without having to have extensive coding knowledge. It also seems to be a lot leaner than something like Wix which I have always despised as it feels slow and bloated with features.

Personally I am thinking of giving it a go as my coding skills are pretty basic (HTML and CSS) but my time is limited and I'm reluctant to commit time to learning another tool and it feels like theres a new 'latest and greatest' program/tool popping up every month lately.

Just wondering if any designers on Reddit use Webflow and if so what their thoughts are on it.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 01, 2017 at 11:26PM by the_humbling_river http://ift.tt/2zZKWJl

No comments:

Post a Comment