Wednesday 6 December 2017

What’s the best entry level, inexpensive tablet with pen tilt sensing?

On a whim and a Black Friday deal I got a Monoprice-branded 10x6.25” graphics tablet (a rebranded Huion H610, I think), and I like it a lot! While the bezel is more than I’d really like, the 10x6.25 size is pretty much perfect for my monitors.

However, I really am seeing the limitations here. Or at least, personally… I really wish it had pen tilt. I can’t find anything super cheap like this with tilt sensing, but this is something that’s very important to me.

Does anyone here know of an inexpensive tablet with tilt sensing? Preferably no more than $50-60.

Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted December 06, 2017 at 05:28AM by cybrian http://ift.tt/2zRDEHz

No comments:

Post a Comment