Wednesday 6 June 2018

Those with Master’s degrees who were able to do a creative project for your thesis, what did you end up doing?

Hey all!

As the title suggests, I’m a current Master’s student in communications who has the option of doing a creative production plus a short (30-page or so) write up about that project.

I’ve searched google a bit but it doesn’t seem to understand what I’m asking. I’m considering doing something graphic design related for this project, but I’m falling short on inspiration. If anyone has been able to do a project of this sort, I’d enjoy knowing what you did for it. Obviously I wouldn’t copy, but I want to get a sense for what’s been done.

For mine specifically, it has to has some sort of ideological core to it and has to “say something.” I suppose what I worry about is being able to come up with a project that rises to the amount of work worthy of a thesis.

Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 06, 2018 at 04:29PM by macbeth1026 https://ift.tt/2M2YY3z

No comments:

Post a Comment