Monday 10 September 2018

Is web animator a thing?

On my internship I've discovered a new world of design. Web animations. I didn't know these things could go so deep. The work you can really apply to bringing a static websites alive could probably be a specialization!

I don't know much about it yet. It probably already is a specialization. I searched on google, but even when searching for "web animator", what I mostly saw was 3D animating. But I really mean the animations one can make in combination of CSS keyframes & JavaScript.

So that's why the question: Is web animator a thing? Because I'd love to know more about it.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 10, 2018 at 08:02PM by xynaxia https://ift.tt/2CHoQBv

No comments:

Post a Comment