Monday 10 September 2018

Software question

I'm getting a business card designed for print.

I can either do it myself or there's a $ 50 / hr charge.

I'm using Inkscape and GIMP.

I can save SVG or PDF. They use PDF.

I asked what software they're using. So far, no answer.

My question is quite simply to at least be on the same page as they are.

Perhaps using the same software or at least knowing what software they're using might at least inform me of how best to format my business card consistent with their software.

I've been told as long as it's in PDF format that should work.

Is it an unreasonable question to ask?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 11, 2018 at 01:37AM by unkerjay https://ift.tt/2x1oAHd

No comments:

Post a Comment