Friday 19 October 2018

Design noob. Please assist with packaging idea...

Hey.

Hope this is correct sub or pls redirect me.

So i have a student project which needs help with.

I can't find a uk online site who does small orders for packaging or protypes for a small business idea.

So I thought maybe I could make the prototype myself....:-O

My idea is for a mail order loot box as an off shoot of the main business.

  • What would be the best way to design and make packaging?

I was thinking 2 boxes. Medium and small. Both would need an external design and the smaller one an internal design as well.

They both need to be quite robust for posting and carrying the products so cardboard and then thick card inside with some packaging material.

As it's about fitness and beauty there needs to be an element of flair and the audience would be primarily women but unisex too.

I have photoshop but I was thinking of a flexible app to design and plan and then make it for real....

Or if you know of a uk company or if you have the facilities to make prototype packaging then please pm me.

Any advice would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance :-)



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 19, 2018 at 05:39PM by ilivedownyourroad https://ift.tt/2R2pI5J

No comments:

Post a Comment