Monday 29 October 2018

Please help me to know more about a post graduation course.

So, Iam applying for a P. G course in design. Iam from India.

After going through the list of courses available, I rounded up two courses that I liked, but would like to know more about. The courses are Information Design and New Media Design

I would like to know more about the two, and more specific about the New Media Design. Also what type of a course it is, and what I would learn with respect to design.

I couldn't find convincing answers from Google. Most of them were websites of different institutions and promotions.

Thought Reddit can help me with this.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 29, 2018 at 01:41PM by finalbeer https://ift.tt/2ER7xPv

No comments:

Post a Comment