Thursday 25 October 2018

What's the best city for Graphic Design jobs in USA?

Hey all,

This is definitely super random, but, it's been on my mind for a while now so I figured I'd ask and see what answers I got. I'm currently 24 year old guy from Australia, have one more semester left until I complete my Bachelors in Communication Design and is interested in living in the States for a couple years, maybe longer.

I know the question is extremely broad/weird question to ask, but, I figured if I want to live in America for a couple years on a visa I may as well try and get a job somewhere as a Junior Graphic Designer and get some experience. Where would you recommend I go?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 25, 2018 at 12:23PM by andy3172 https://ift.tt/2PqzXE8

No comments:

Post a Comment