Saturday 20 October 2018

Need help coming up with my website's header/tagline - $25

My website offers articles/blog posts about multicultural identity and travel. my travel focuses on deeper issues: politics, history, colonization and also on basic stuff: ten things not to miss in vietnam, and also hacks: how to travel for free...

But I'm also very atune to social issues, being a dominican-american, being from the bronx, and how these things affect identity and the ability for people like me to prosper AND the skill that we have when traveling to relate to others....

Finally, I'm also offering travel tours to the Dominican REpublic, travel planning, photography, consultations, and branding sponsorsships.

So what's a good tagline to use in my main page header?

Some people have:

-TRAVEL & The Pursuit of Wellness

-Travel Smarter. Better. Longer.

-Explore the World With Me

Something brief but telling about me/my services.

my website: http://www.dominicanabroad.com

You can bid and DM it to me. If I use it I pay you $20.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 20, 2018 at 09:43PM by isabroad https://ift.tt/2yuvhTI

No comments:

Post a Comment