Sunday 28 October 2018

Need to buy a new Graphic Tablet, looking for input :)

Hello, I am a hobby level painter, I am drawing cartoonish and anime style "art" for about 15 years. (I started very late, so I am not professional level.) Anyway, I was used to use a small Bamboo MTE-450, and I have used small tablets like that all the time. I am very used to drawing out of the wrist and put my pictures together bit by bit, in highly zoomed way. Most people will find it absurd, given I have a 25" Monitor. But so far it was what I was used to.

But the tablet is now really at the end of its life cycle, and I consider bettering my art and so consider taking something different than I am used to, if that means an improvement. Now alas, I am extremely poor, so 200 Dollar is the absolute limit, and I must consider not buying another Bamboo. I heard goog things of the Huion tablets. I am not really considering buying a really large one, but I have two I consider:

The Huion Inspiroy H950P, which seems like a BIT larger than the one before, so I assume a medium size. It has good ratings here on Amazon.de.

But, what about a tablet with monitor? Many pro artists say it is only that for them, so it seems like that is a huge improvement. But other say, no, the hand covers the monitor when you draw. Given my poverty, even a small one would be a huge investment, so it has to be really a move ahead. I have considered the XP-Pen Artist 12 HD IPS, which also has many good reviews.

I would like to hear especially from people who like me were used to small regular tablets who either changed to a medium size or changed to one with a monitor and can report of their experience with the change. Thanks ahead of all the imput! :)



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 28, 2018 at 06:39PM by humbug256 https://ift.tt/2D9whkj

No comments:

Post a Comment