Thursday 25 October 2018

Ipad or ipad pro for drawing/sketching?

Hey guys, i'm in the market for a way for me to draw on the go since my huion 191 sadly cant be brought on the bus/train^^

I'm currently looking at the 2018 ipad pro and 2018 ipad with apple pencil.

If anyone here has tried them, is the ipad pro a significant upgrade? If i get the pro my total cost will go up by 320 dollars so it is not something i want to do unneccesary. I will basically only be using it for drawing.

One deciding factor for this is if not getting the ipad pro will limit me from making semi proffesional content on the go.

All input and experiences welcomed :) i want to collect as much info as i can about it until i get off work and buy one of them!

Thanks in advance :)



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 25, 2018 at 11:04AM by navysealen https://ift.tt/2OMPgYe

No comments:

Post a Comment