Wednesday 31 October 2018

Interactive print? How should I go about this?

I'm about to end my first year as a design student; and I have to create and design an awareness campaign for my semester final assessment.

So what I have in mind for one of the poster concept is that it would have a double layer thing going on certain spots. I want the audience to interact with the poster in order to reveal the illustrations, sort of like saying that 'YOU are the one making the change'. Been checking out heat sensitive/water soluble print examples but there's so little reference out there...

Any suggestion on how to go about this idea?
Any other material/printing besides heat/water? Printing methods? More info on heat/water sensitive material?
Or any thoughts on how to improve the concept? I welcome it all !
Thank you in advance <3



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 01, 2018 at 04:45AM by Rhoenix https://ift.tt/2CRZCyK

No comments:

Post a Comment