Tuesday 23 October 2018

Trying to decide if I should do a course in Design/software development or education

I've been at uni for two years now mainly doing history subjects and basically buying time trying to decide what course I really wanted to do.

I've narrowed it down to these two, specifically Education majoring in history and english or Industrial design/ software development.

On one hand I love the idea of teaching and being able to have a direct impact on people's futures. It also gives me opportunities to teach overseas and do camp America which has been a long time goal for me.

On the other, I wanted to be an industrial designer since I was very young. I've always thoroughly enjoyed creating things and working in teams. It would also give me an opportunity to follow one of my greatest passions in gaming.

Can anyone give me an understanding of either course/career and help me make a decision?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 24, 2018 at 01:55AM by Bobskioner https://ift.tt/2OHi0Bw

No comments:

Post a Comment