Wednesday 1 May 2019

Is this slogan too risky for a repair shop? - (Company Name). Check your damn oil."

I own an automotive repair shop and I want to have some promotional t-shirts and stickers made. I've been thinking of using the slogan, "(Company Name). Check your damn oil." We specialize in a specific brand with issues of low engine oil causing problems. We are always reminding customers to check their oil.

I like it because it's blatant, a little funny and attention grabbing. It's also a reminder to do this free maintenance that can save you a lot of money.

But I have many different types of customers. I don't want people put off by it. Is this too much for a slogan?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 01, 2019 at 05:17PM by sugarcream5w30 http://bit.ly/2JfZUCT

No comments:

Post a Comment