Wednesday 18 May 2016

Need help updating my kitchen

Sorry if this is the wrong subreddit for this. If so, please direct me to a better one.

I'm looking for some ideas on how to improve my kitchen. It has very outdated tile and wallpaper that don't match the outdated cabinets. Unfortunately, the cabinets must stay how they are (unless someone has a relatively easy way of making them look better without extensive work or replacing them). The wallpaper has to go and I would like to paint it, but I don't know what color would look good with the cabinets. I would like to do something with the tile, but I probably won't be pulling it off the wall because I really don't want to end up having to replace drywall. I'd much rather put something over it (nice backsplash tiles around the sink area, ideas about around the edge of ceiling?). The connecting rooms are light green on one side and light yellow on another, with an attached white hallway. Any help would be very much appreciated.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 18, 2016 at 10:38PM by acepilot1212 http://ift.tt/1TppYtn

No comments:

Post a Comment